To Install the MeaningCloud plugin in GATE, you just have to follow these steps:
- Open the GATE Developer.
- Click on File > Manage CREOLE Plugins... to open the CREOLE Plugin Manager.
- Go to the Configuration tab:
- Fill the User Plugin Directory: with a local directory where you have write permissions.
- Click on the + symbol from Plugin Repositories: and add the MeaningCloud repository url:
- Click Apply All.
- Go to the Available to install tab, that must be active now:
- Look for the MeaningCloud Plugin and mark it to Install. Then click Apply All.
- Go to the Installed Plugins tab:
- Look for the MeaningCloud Plugin and mark it to Load Now or/and Load Always.
- Click on Apply All and then Close.
- Once loaded, you can add MeaningCloud APIs as Processing Resources in the left panel or load the MeaningCloud.xgapp from your User Plugin Directory by going to Applications > Restore Application from file...